★ A goal without a plan is only a dream. ★
Planning Your Future
Retirement income is not about assets, it is about income. Your assets can be lost, stolen, swindled, sued, divorced or decimated by a market crisis. Retirement is about income and risk management.
Common Mistakes Made When Preparing For Retirement:
- Under estimating life expectancy
- Paying too much in taxes
- Not preparing for the impact of inflation
- Relying on income that is not guaranteed for life.
- Not preparing for potential catastrophic expenses, primarily health care.
- Focusing on financial products instead of strategic planning.
- Underestimating the drop in income when a spouse dies.
For You To Have “Peace Of Mind” In Retirement You Must Have The Answers To These Questions:
- When can I/we retire comfortably?
- How much guaranteed income do I/we need to cover our living expenses?
- If there is an extended market decline, how long will my/our invested money last?
- Are I/we prepared for a serious health issue?
- Are the taxes I/we pay the lowest they can be?
- If one of us dies early, will the survivor have “peace of mind”, for the rest of their life?
Working with a knowledgeable professional will help you answer these questions the right way and in the right order.
At Federal Benefits Advisors, we are ready to partner with you to prepare a roadmap towards “peace of mind” for the rest of your lives. With guidance your vision can be transformed into reality.